- Implementation of long-term population monitoring
- Evaluation of the impact of tourism on the population dynamics of giant otters in the Pantanal.
- Evaluation of giant otters health in wild.
- Creation of an environmentally suitable model for giant otters.
- Giant otters behavior and bioacoustics.
- Creation of guidelines to guide tourist activities for giant otter observation.
- Workshops to train tourism professionals to conduct giant otter observation activities.
- Environmental educational activities at local schools, using giant otter as a flagship species for conservation outcomes. Giant otters – coloring book.
- Citizen science to improve the engagement of the community on conservation actions.
- Scientific communication to improve overall knowledge about the species.
- Collaboration actions of reintroduction of giant otters in areas of historical occurrence (Rewilding Argentina Foundation)