- Implementation of long-term population monitoring
- Evaluation of the impact of tourism on the population dynamics of giant otters in the Pantanal.
- Creation of an environmentally suitable model for giant otters.
- Giant otters bioacoustics.
- Creation of guidelines to guide tourist activities for giant otter observation in the Pantanal
- Workshop to train tourism professionals to conduct giant otter observation activities in the Pantanal
- Environmental education actions with rural schools in the Pantanal in order to add value to the species through sensitization of children. Giant otters – coloring book.
- Development and implementation of action strategies of the National and Global Conservation Plans focused on the species.
- Collaboration actions of reintroduction of giant otters in areas of historical occurrence (Rewilding Argentina Foundation)